Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend of Soccer

This weekend, of course we had more soccer tournaments. Fortunately for us we enjoy them and love watching the kids, otherwise we might commit ourselves to an institution of some sort. We have not had a Saturday off since August besides the Saturday after Christmas and the Saturday after New Year's.
Erik put together a little mini tournament where he was able to gather Silver elite team from San Diego and a premier team from Orange County. Tallen participated in another Arsenal tournament. I was able to catch a few pictures of Tallen. Sorry Kelsee, I had the camera with me. We will catch you next weekend.
By the way I am loving my new camera. Still a little undeveloped but loving the journey to get there.



After the third game Tallen was limping and complaining that his left heel hurt him. He takes all the goal kicks for his team. ( I have 30+ different pictures of him taking a goal kick.) After reviewing the footage, I think it is safe to say, that he plants pretty hard on that left heel to take his kicks. I think that might be the problem.




This was the championship game and I thought it was cute that they had the boys line up and parade out onto the field. I had never seen this done before. They lined up for all the parents and accepted the applause.
It was a great team that they played well, but sad to say, we came in second place. Oh Well, there will be more!

No comments: