Monday, November 16, 2009

Soccer, Soccer, Soccer

I love to watch my kids play soccer, and in this house it is 6 days a week. There is nothing I would rather do on Saturday. They have all had a great year and here are a few of our highlights.






Tallen's team so far is in first place with 2 games left.


Kelsee and Erik's team also in first with one game left. Both teams will get to move up a division.


Kelsee has this incredible throw in.






The header that won the Arsenal game


Callie doing her thing


3 comments:

Haley, Brad, and the gang said...

Your kids are amazing. Tell Tallen way to go in the Turkey Trot!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your action shots!! So awesome!!

Hill Family said...

These are such great pictures Chareese. Also, your picture taken at the cabin is my favorite of all time.